Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm Looking for some Suggestions

No, this is not my son!!

Alexander has been fully potty trained for about 8 months now but every time he goes pee pee either Bill or I go with him and help him out. I was telling Bill the other night that we have to start teaching Xander to aim because pretty soon he'll be in school and I don't think the teachers will help him! Well, we have absolutely no idea how the heck we're supposed to do this so I am asking you! Does anyone out there have any suggestions for us on how to teach a not quite 3 year old how to aim? I have no experience with boys and I'm feeling a little out of my element here!

2 comments:

candi said...

Shoot the cheerios!! They float and make great targets. They are small enough that it requires precision to actually hit one!

Anonymous said...

Draw bull-eyes on pieces of toilet paper and drop them in. You can make them up in advance and keep them in your bathroom or take them with you