Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break

Today was Hannah's last day of school and she is now on spring break. Alexander's class ended about 2 weeks ago and doesn't start again until April 1st. So now I've got two kids nagging me ALREADY because they're bored. What the heck am I supposed to do with them for the next 10 days!??!! We can only play so many games before they're bored with those and I'm sure that taking them to the library will get old quick! If it were warmer I'd take them to the parks and maybe if I got brave enough I'd take them to the zoo but the weather is still too unpredictable for my tastes right now. (Although it is supposed to get into the 50's next week, Hmmm...) I mean, we've got a snow advisory going on right now. How crazy is that, it's a beautiful day but we're supposed to get something like 4-6 inches of snow tonight!!

Anyway, enough with my weather spiel. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to keep my kids occupied and happy for a few days?

No comments: