Sunday, February 24, 2008

I am Addicted to Facebook!!!


Saturday night Bill and I went to dinner with my parents and sister. My in-laws were wonderful enough to stay with the kids so that we could have an adult night out which was totally nice of them and for which I am truly greatful.

Anyway, while at dinner the we somehow got on the subject of Facebook. My mom and sister are both members as are Bill and I and we were trying to explain the whole concept to them because they are still pretty new to it and are still trying to figure it out. For those of you who don't know what Facebook is - it's basically a way to waste time all day and it's VERY addicting!! My mom actually scolded me because I have been ignoring my blogging duties and she is one of my (very few) faithful readers - Hi mom!! It didn't really occur to me just how much I am on Facebook until she mentioned that. I mean, I am on ALL the time!!! Today alone I've been to it at least a dozen times and if you think that's bad, Bill has probably been on at least two dozen times - he's much more of a computer junkie then I am (sorry honey!). It's like I have this crazy obsession to send people drinks or throw food at them or check my scrabulous games - it's INSANE! I think I'm going to try to cut down of my Facebook time.

I wonder if there's a self help group for this? Maybe I'll start one... Anyone interested in joining Facebookers Anonymous?

4 comments:

Bill said...

I am not addicted to Facebook! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to cut this message short to play Scabble, send some drinks to friends, do a dirty drawing on Willie's fun wall, play Chess, tag some pictures, take a movie quiz and identify some TV shows.

But I am certainly NOT addicted.

By the way, it is your turn at Scrable. I'm beating you as usuall.

Melissa said...

For someone that so good at scrabble, you have terrible spelling. Usual only has one L dummy!! :-P

Bill said...

I know, I did that on purpose. But only to you. There is a story behind it too. :)

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you back again!